Being Blown With The Wind

Come to me but never blow me away
Come inside and take my feelings out
Blow so hard, But never make a shrill
My sound thrills, Cos i'm always chilled
I'm standing still, but wind hugs me and moves me
I love moving, but my roots it keeps me holding
I want to be free, and fly away with my wind
But my fears hold forever, it never leaves

I need to conquer , i need to be free
I want to fly with the wind, and sail away
But im so thin when im ready to win
Cos im nothing to be brave and i know its sin

Take away my heart, take away my life
As a weak soul i never love to stand tall
My fears hold me as roots and never lets me go
My love, my wind.Just take away my heart



2 comments:

Kerala Newspaper Articles said...

Take courage and fly away with the wind...

Shine Austin Stunner said...

I'm thinkin about that. But still, the mistake is mine