All I Have, As Mine

All i have in my pocket, is some sand
that i wish to keep, to see that im still alive & in earth

All i have in my mind, is some hope
that i will never go down, to my fears and never fall

All i have in my heart, is some love
that i always keeps for myself, for getting more loved

All i have over my head, is just the burning sun
that i always believe, which comes only to light but also hurts

All i have as my belief is, that im born different
that i always loves to change, where others fall apart or fail

All i know about myself now, that ill never go as you do
that i'll go only my way, and never follow anyone but my mind



3 comments:

Shine Austin Stunner said...

Seema: thanks seema. you're really a "one in a million" friend. thanks for your support and thanks for being with me

Lekha: hey, you have a great blog and the language you've used is incredible. thanks for your comments. bless you

Anjana S said...

why dont you put up more...??
i mean in the form of poems os pros??
It'll be nice..

Shine Austin Stunner said...

thanks anjana, check my old posts i do have alot poems