Free As A Fire Bird

Born as a free bird, as this wind carries me forward to long long directions. 
Blessed with a rich mind and cursed with emotional attachments, i'm still flying. 
No cage in this world can hold a fire bird, 
In the sense i can't burn anything at all.
I can't even move a single finger out of mine. 
But i'm a fire bird, no flame around me, no heat left in my veins, 
but i'm a fire bird. 
Because i carry fire inside.
I'll never cry and will never let my tears come out as a rain.
Rain will come down and wash away everything,
but i don't wish to get drownin my feelings. 
I'd rather hold it up, will enjoy its pressure and will explode as a volcano. 
Yes, my tears are not like a shower, its adeadly volcanic eruption. 
Me meeting my pressure means wind meets a mountain. 
But still i'm a free bird, nothing so say and nothing to loose. 
No one to get close and no one to wait for. 
Still i'm getting carried away.
Because of my fire, my fire deserves to get wild only when i ends.
Till then, the volcano inside this fire bird, sleeps.

1 comment:

missing angels said...

Nice to read about your feelings. Keep writing.