Words Will Never Die

Away from all my troubles, here i'm running
I'm tired and sick with this world, now here i'm falling
whole world around me, shouting at me and cursing
Now i'm off, off to to this depth and closing
As my eyes closed in fall, now i see nothing
I get more into something that i know i'm dreaming
I rise up to the sky and i feel that i'm flying
Now my eyes are open and still i see nothing
Nothing but these clouds sailing for something
As i keep watching the clouds i keeps growing
I'm not getting tall, and neither its aging
I'm growing with my mind, with atmost dreaming
I see a stairway to the stars, and for me its waiting
As i get closer it just keeps glowing
Glowing like a million stars, fallin upon and moving
I'm over with my pain and my eyes are shining
I can see i'm well and my bruises are healing
I see i'm far away from earth and still rising
I see i'm at my place and here i'm relaxing
Its all got over cos my heartbeat, its stopping
Finally it stopped running and me here resting
Lonely, dead and cold but i'm really breathing
My soul will never rest, cos in my words its lying
With my words i'm breathing. And i know its everlasting

1 comment:

neha said...

words and memories never die , they are just meant to make u sad at happy time and vice versa