The Starry Eyed Voyager

When sunlight falls on my face
Angry light wipes off my pity dreams
I'm a lazy sleeper and I hate days
cos always sunlight burns my pretty face

I'm a wanderer through the stars at nights
At nights i'm a knight of my starry ways
I fight my fears and slave them to my shadow
I keeps my armour shiny though its kept in dark

With shining starry eyes I rise up
To the heights I always dreamed to be
Where i can whip my blade scare less
That no one can never get hurt there

I see my life backward, weeping on its past
And in joy that im passing it
I spend my days thinking
Thinking how to fight back and win

I never won anything in my true life
Cos my days always busy than nights
And nights always puts me to sleep too fast
But ever since I started dreaming, it changed

I became the master to my feelings
I learned how to control it and stop
I completely drained my tears and sorrow
but kept my sweat, to show that i still work

During daytime im not living
its just my body going on with the flow
Joining others to the crowd
And moves on with normal life

But thats not me, nor my soul
Its just an ordinary man in law and chains
Cant break any walls and cages of fear
Just a mortal whos gonna pass beyond the curtains

Here i lives at night, on my dreams
Takes my ark through the milky way
Im a starry eyed Voyager
All i looks into, will shine itself

I wish to go beyond the farthest
The farthest than i gone beyond and farthest
Where i can conquer more fears that scares
And put em all to my backside life

Here i am more than just a man in shadow
Showing my blade of glory in this meadow
But when day comes, im just a mortal of fears
And my true face burns, whenever sunlight falls

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I wish to go beyond the farthest
The farthest than i gone beyond and farthest
Where i can conquer more fears that scares
And put em all to my backside life"

Of all, i liked this the most, I wish the same !