The Suicide Song

I'm your pain in lonely nights
I filled your eyes all time long
I'm the curse you loved the most
Now I'm leaving, as at most worst

I'll fetch a needle, through my vein
I'll cut my neck, open and wide
I'll hang on a twine and end so nice
But that just can't end my wrath so fast

I enjoyed your eyes, lips and hair
I enjoyed your smile and childish talks
But now I'm in love with cigarette smoke
And I bathe in beer and tears all long

I feel the freedom of being lonely
I learned the pain of sleepless nights
I know the passion of being hated
But above all, I made it coming

I can never walk with my head up
My pride my glory, spilled on the floor
I got the pain, and that's what my gain
Now I'm leaving in vein, being complete insane

2 comments:

Kerala Newspaper Articles said...

The life of God's master piece can never be in vain.Nothing fails like success!!(Its not nothing succeeds like success)..Congrats!!

Shine Austin Stunner said...

im not sure about anything now,,,, my mind is too much disturbed