Across My Time To Eternity

Across my time and space,  Im Unasylable
Within my power and glory, Im Untouchable
Making my time and place, Im Unthinkable
Holding my fear and sight, Im Unpredictable
Around my kingdom and time, i got nothing to worry
not even a single bit can touch or hurt me
Im strong cos im made in the atmost pain and glory
glory that i've attained through centuries nor furry
I'm living in more proud but in irony
Nothing to bother me, but to cover me
No one could ever teach me, but touch me
I'm more like a serpent, but now a servant
I'm turning back and looking off
To my castle and throne, that I've grown
Walking to the meadow and hills of insanity
Where the spring of eternity waits for me

2 comments:

Babaji M P said...

Bro so many images inbetween distracting me to read your beautiful lines ...

Shine Austin Stunner said...

bro, just lines arent enough to express. eye needs to be read and seen together.. ha ha