Me, Myself, The Icon

When you walk along my shores
When you see my broken roads
When you feel this moaning wind
I see my part in you

When you find yourself as gone
When you know yourself in thorns
When you sound yourself as groan
I see my pain in you

When your feet gets weak and gone
When your head keeps hurts and down
When your arms keeps empty and slow
I see my life in you


I took hell pain, without having any gain
I heard lot curse,but not for bad lust
I made no aim, and i lived in less fame
I kept my name, as forsaken and tame

I'm not an Icon, Nor I'm not a Star
I'm just a man, who loves to be where we are
I'm not a shame and i never blame
But i always says, that my life is a Game

I am the man, as respect to mind stability
But i am not a  man, as a reason to fall
Believe me and follow me to live in your desired way
But never find Ur icon in me, To die as a pathetic human




1 comment:

Unknown said...

speechless my dear.. speechless