The Next Day

I wake up everyday, red-faced and heavy hearted..........................
Haven't got enough sleep, but got enough tension............................
Head is empty like my wallet, things are same with bank a/c's too........
Getting ready - taking my bag, phone, wallet, cards. Off to road.....
Ooops, forgot my lap charger, again getting back home and hitting road.....
Got inside office, opened my lap and files. Nothing new here......
No mails, no invoices, work orders and nothing
Simply googling new machines and technical updates
Learning myself and trying to upgrade our machines
As a manager, my part inside this office is a BIG ZERO
BUT, it should not be counted as my mistake, cos THIS IS NOT MY BLOODY STREAM
I tried my hard to learn myself to my new profession
I love typing my bills and calculation invoices
But yet, my part here is nothing more.... what i brought is that
That, On My Boss's Words "I bought Our Company To The Main Stream" 
That isn't what i want... My excellence should be unleashed to this stream
What if there's no Tomorrow's for me  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You make something out of that nothing !!

Good to see you back in blog after so long...

Shine Austin Stunner said...

now im so blank, nothing much left inside me. some bits and pebbles. Nothing useful to get a new start. thats why im staying back