Rain Brings Cold & Light


Finished with my files, but its already late. Everyday i leaves so late, its just a life like a slave to my boss.. I wish i could get home and relax bit early, but my boss wants me to finish my files and get it all done in no time. He always taps my shoulder and praises me too much, he makes me sooo proud and i feels like i’m more precious to him than all other workers… But he’s saying this just to make me work more and more harder. A cheap trick to raise productivity.
I always love to write these quotes on my notes,
“what you does is not much important. But for what you does, that's really important”
it makes me feel that i’m working for some good cause.
Getting ready to leave home and packed my whole things. Home, its just the place where i eat, sleep, and give my salary. In other words, its like a bank where i deposit my money and i get interest as food with stay but no atm machines or cheque books.
Missed my last train, and getting in to a bus. Damn i gotta walk so long now, but i hope it’ll help to loose my tension. Sitting in bus and looking out through the window. Hope its gonna rain soon. Cold wind makes my teeth tatter, yes its raining somewhere.. Rain, it always takes me back to my childhood. The time which i had no worries, no issues, no tension. Full of joy and peace.. God my stop is up, hope i could brush up my memories later..
Its raining now. My body doesn’t wish to get wet, cos its already chilled. With a little temper i gone into the rain and started walking through this empty road… Raindrops falling on my head, slowly moving through my forehead. Some falls on my spec’s and blocking my view. But i enjoy this rain. I feels like washing myself in a shower of joy, washing away the dirt of stress, filling my mind with chilling hope.
I enjoy this walk, i’m enjoying the caress which these raindrops giving me, i’m so comfortable in this cold weather, even i’m humming my favorite song… Walking so freely though i forgot my way.
Suddenly, it happened.. I feels like i forgot everything, no memory of anything. Not even my name and where i’m from. I see a light, its coming to me, taking me in, filling my inside… Its lifting me up.. I can still feel the chill on my bones… I am flying… I kept on asking myself.. What just happened to me.. But i don’t need any answer, i am more than good now. Now i feel relaxed, i’m so happy that i don’t have to work anymore for anyone. I don’t wish to know that i’m gone forever, but i’m more than happy and relaxed with the fact that i’m so free now..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

:)... chill !!!!!!

Kerala Newspaper Articles said...

Be irresponsible...be mad..Then only we can communicate with nature and enjoy the "visionary gleam"

Babaji M P said...

Pl don't post the whole content in bold letters.

"Everyday i leaves so late ..."
can be "Everyday I leave so late.."

All "i" shoule be "I"

"sooo proud.."
maybe it's wantedly written "sooo", ok..

"He always taps my shoulder and praises me too much, he makes me sooo proud and i feels like i’m more precious to him than all other workers… But he’s saying this just to make me work more and more harder. A cheap trick to raise productivity."
Exactly Bro .. My younger brother's boss does the same & he bosts about this to me. What you said is what I conveyed to him.

“what you does ..."
should be "what you do .."

"Home, its just the place where i eat, sleep, and give my salary. In other words, its like a bank where i deposit my money and i get interest as food with stay but no atm machines or cheque books."
Love this sentence ! & yes, It's true.

"I feels like.."
I feel like ..

"Now i feel relaxed, i’m so happy that i don’t have to work anymore for anyone. I don’t wish to know that i’m gone forever, but i’m more than happy and relaxed with the fact that i’m so free now.."
Quit your job ?????????

How many of us blog our feelings? You're great. I appreciate you.
This post made me feel, I was in your shoes.

Shine Austin Stunner said...

Babaji, im soooooo proud and confident cos of your feedback and moreover im more than glad to hear from you...... Thanks alot bro, you hope your going great.

"Now i feel relaxed, i’m so happy that i don’t have to work anymore for anyone. I don’t wish to know that i’m gone forever, but i’m more than happy and relaxed with the fact that i’m so free now.."
Quit your job ?????????


Not just the job dude, but the whole life

Babaji M P said...

...>>
Every end has a beginning just like the universe.
It's also the background image of your site :)
...>>