Most Darkest Lines

This is my place, where i'm born and bought up
Around the corner of this meadow, along the darkestspot
I'm here since my begining, this is my only place
I feel this is my only place, cos i'm scared of the light
I lie myself always that there's no light at all
Because all i see outside, is some shiny things does falls
I'm bit worried of myself, that i might get burned outside
Outside world is always just a shallow of brightness
Where the shallow moves the way for the shadow of darkness
Darkness is the feast, to the talents which i depend
Darkness is the soul of my talents & its my hope
My hope which i choose myself not given as a gift
Me and my hope will always stay in the shadows
Cos i'd love to be known as a whisper, rather than as a myth
Just call me a shadow who carries the curse
The curse as my fate which i enjoy as my drug
I've never born but i'm an immortal
Its because i'm a whisper, which will never get set

No comments: